- what personal data is collected by us
- how we use and store your personal data
- who can see the collected data
- how your data is protected
- how you can manage your personal data.
1. What data we collect
Personal information is information that identifies you and that may be used to contact you online or offline. We collect personal information from you on a voluntary basis as described below. Our primary goals in collecting and using information is to improve our Services, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use and for use with our partners.
Data you provide to us
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
Data we collect automatically
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Websites.
2. How we use your data
To operate and improve our Websites
We process only data that necessary to
- Provide you offers in connection with the Websites, and by email
- We may use the email address you provide to us to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials. You can easily opt out of receiving these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link provided in any email we send.
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
3. Who can see your data
Titulum can see and process the data according to this Policy. We do not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described herein. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any third party, although non-personally identifiable information may be used by our partners according to this Policy and their own privacy policies. The collected data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Our Service Providers
We have partners to perform services for us which allow us to provide better products for you. These partners process your data according to their privacy policies and Titulum’s instructions for providing services, such as hosting, advertising, analytics and other services.
In order to combat illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
If the Company is Transferred
We may also share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. How do we protect your data
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods.
5. Access the personal data we hold about you
If you would like to request to access, update or restrict/object to the processing of Personal Information, or receive a copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another organization, you may Contact Us.
We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and for accounting purposes.
6. Contacting Us
Email: [email protected]